Τετάρτη 6 Ιουνίου 2012

My Week at a Glance

Hello Queens!
It is the last week before my finals so I thought that it should be great. So...

I tried a delicious cupcake from a new store in Marina Floisvou, Hamptons Cupcakes which is great! There is also another one in Kifisia and I have been there a couple of times but Marina Floisvou is closer to my house so I believe that I will be there all day long from now on! My cupcake is the one in the middle with the carrot topping.



I wore my flowered pants.



The next day I went for lunch with my boyfriend...



 ...and for a walk with segways with my best friend.




My nails. Mint and bright, neon yellow. My current obsessions! 


Yesterday I had an important appointment and this is the outfit that I chose to wear. It is a white dress matched with a denim jacket that I found in my wardrobe. I might make a post specifically for this outfit. What do you think?






 I also went shopping and these are some pieces that I loved.
This pants is perfect! Now that I am thinking about it, I might have an obsession with florals too, hmm..
Anyway, I didn't buy it because they didn't have it in my size :( I will try to find it in another store.


I also saw this shirt with these ... nails? ...studs? I don't know how these are called. I didn't buy it because I wanted to become creative and make this shirt on my own. So, I will buy these metallic thingys :P and I will put them in a shirt that I don't wear that much. How does that sound?

*I will also make a post with the things that I bought. Some hints: neon and nude ;)*

9 σχόλια:

  1. ααααααααααααααwwwwwwwww how great this blog-episode really !!!! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. one of the best days so far in 2012 !!! cant thank you enough for this break form my ''reality'' !<3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love the floral pants - if you are like me I'm sure you will keep looking until you find your size!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Koukla!to floral panteloni uperoxo!!oso gia ta cupcakes..e ksereis oti mas anoigeis thn oreksh kai se zhleuoume ligaki!!!! ;P
    Epishs to forema fainetai omorfo alla kane ena post sugkekriena gi'auto na to doume kalutera!!!
    kai naiii na ftiakseis diko sou poukamiso me studs!thelw kai egw kai den exw katsei akoma na to kanw!anupomonoume gia ta epomena glukia mou!!
    polla filia!:)
    http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I will find it! It's a personal challenge now!! :P

    Θα κανω νομιζω και post για το outfit αυτο, δεν θα κρατηθω. χιχι.

    ΚΙSSES QUEENS <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I'm loving floral pants too! Still looking for the right ones! x
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. i love all of trousers !!!!!!!!!

    fashionblogtwenty.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή