Σάββατο 9 Ιουνίου 2012

New In

Hello Queens!
It was a really tiring day for me so I won't say much. In my last post, I mentioned that I went shopping and here are the things that I bought. Did you but anything lately? Ansewr me in the comments below! :*

Here are two belts that I bought. The one is neon yellow and the other one is blown and white. Isn't it cute?






The second thing that I bought is this lace shorts. I am not really into shorts. I prefer wearing dresses during summer but I really liked this one. It is not white as it seems but beige.




The last thing that I bought is this green-lime dress. You can't really see it here but I have already took some pictures of me wearing it and I am sure that this is going to be my next post.


XO

1 σχόλιο:

  1. τελειο το χρωμα του φορεματος!απολυτα καλοκαιρινο και girly!
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή