Σάββατο 7 Ιουλίου 2012

Cosmopolitan Hot Summer Party 2012

Hello Queens.
I told you in my facebook page that I attended Cosmopolitan's annual beach party. 
Everything was really great and here are some photographs. I am definitely going in next year's too!



Great decoration


There was also a competition by attrativo in which you had to write your name in a piece of paper and Lydia, the editor in chief of cosmopolitan, would randomly pick 50 pieces of paper. And guess what...

 I won this perfect jumpsuit! Don't you love the color? I am so going to wear it during my vacation.

There were many other competitions too. Such as limbo dancing but I really suck at it so let's see the world's most flexible girl here!

We ate ice-cream

We ate marshmallows

We drank Ice-Tea

We saw really hot boys playing volleyball

And in the end we took a group photo.

Thank you Cosmopolitan. Everything was great! 

Janna, me, Marina

...see you next year cosmo-girls!

5 σχόλια:

  1. Oooh, you're from Greece, that's so neat! I have always wanted to go to Greece. :)

    These are some great pictures, and I hope you had fun--looks like you did! :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. sounds like a great day, and winning a prize makes it even better!!

    http://justmeedee.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. fantastiki anartisi glukia mou fenete pws perasate uperoxa oles mazi sto cosmo event!!kai h olosomi forma sou einai pragmati uperoxh!!polla filia,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή