Παρασκευή 1 Μαρτίου 2013

My February through Instagram

Hello Queens!

This month on instagram we had to accomplish a mission with the name "FEBRUARY CHALLENGE" *dramatic music playing*
More specifically, we had to post a picture every day according to the plan below...
...and here are my photographs for every day.


Day 1: Lock Screen-Cause we do ;)
Day 2: Best Friend-Yes, three boys, I know...
Day 3: Role Model-Mammy<3
Day 4: OOTD- Similar to this one

Day 5: Selfie-I was sooo tired that day
Day 6: Favorite Song-Eternal Repeat
Day 7: Food-Nothing fancy, just something that me and my boyfriend made
Day 8: Embarassing-Me, messing around with my brother

Day 9: Someone I love-My brother, my favorite person in the whole world!
Day 10: Pets-Who said that rottweilers are evil?
Day 11: Quote-Marilyn taught me
Day 12: Smile-Just me

Day 13: Stranger-A girl whose style I loved. One day while going to college
Day 14: Valentine-2 years this month:)
Day 15: My room-This is the place that I am every day all day when I am at home
Day 16: Upside down-Creepy much?

Day 17: Black&White-I hate taking the color out of a picture but well...
Day 18: Phone Case-Glam rock
Day 19: Collage-Fav Moments
Day 20: Handwritting-During my film analysis course-no it's not as fun as it sounds

Day 21: School-Well I posted my college, counts, right?
Day 22: Screenshot-Instagram profile
Day 23: Blanket-I was so tired that night that I didn't even put my make up off. Sorry face
Day 24: Random-If you are greek you know!

Day 25: Summer- DEFINITELY my favorite season!
Day 26: Pillow-Stripes everywhere!
Day 27: Something new-My next post will include these two items so stay tuned
Day 28: Something I look forward to-I will go to the Nederlands for a week on April and I am so excited!


For more pictures of this month, cause I didn't post only photos about the february challenge, or daily updates you can follow me @joantsa.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου