Πέμπτη 2 Μαΐου 2013

My April through Instagram

Hello Queens!
I am a total sucker for trips so April was a great month for me.
I went to the Netherlands and I really loved this country!
Hope that I can visit it again sometime in the future.

 Here are two photographs from the plane. 
I have to admit that I am afraid of airplanes so taking these photos was not an easy task for me.
I kinda overcome my fear in this trip though.

 Some photos from Amsterdam and the Hague, two of the cities that I visited.

 If you ever visit the Netherlands find a bike rental shop and rent a bike.
I am not a bike person myself so I understand you if you don'r fancy this idea but believe me, you will not regret it!

 Playing with my new H&M mirror sunglasses.

 Two of the necklaces that I have been constanly wearing during April.
Do you like the second one? You can make it yours here!

 Food will always be in this kind of posts as well as...
...my baby <3

Having fun with my friends.

Hope you are all good queens.
You can follow me on instagram @joantsa.
XO

5 σχόλια: